Thursday, March 22, 2012

Love Wall Decor

Hello everyone! It's time for me to share a video tutorial with all of you Shimmerz fans here! Today's video tutorial will show you how I've created a "Love" Wall Decor filled with tons of textures and dimension.
Here's a sneak of the project.

Here's the list of Shimmerz products used:


Coloringz: My Bleeding Heart, Tropical Tanline

Spritz: Treasured Hymm

Pearlz: Espress-O

Vibez: Hot Fudge, Snow Storm

Enamelz: Gold Digger

Before we move on to the video tutorial, I just want to share with you all the newly released limited set at Shimmerz Paints. It's the "Spring Set". I'll be using this set in my next video tutorial. Grab them while they are still available.
Now, here's the video tutorial for today! Enjoy!


Pin It

2 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

INCREDIBLE!!!

Stac said...

SPECTACULAR!!!! What more can I say?